Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update

Well for anyone out there, not much news on the homefront to report; been busy filling out grant applications begging for money for the last few weeks and am now filling out permit applications for next year (to work with birds in Canada). It has been chilly off and one here getting down to freezing but this week has been a little warmer and it hasn't been anywhere near as cold as it was when I forst visited. When the wind blows though that wind chill factor packs a punch and that wind sometimes feels like it's straight "off the pole". Haven't had anyone actually comment or send me an email regarding ANY of these posts so I don't think anyone reads this, which means I am just talking to myself but that's ok I talk to myself all the time so why should this be different... I have a few articles and science stuff I am planning on writing about soon and maybe I will actually gt a comment or two...we'll see. Back to work.

No comments: