Friday, December 19, 2008

Here is your belief

So apparently even if I don't know, the Belief-O-MaticTM knows what faith I am or should consider (Just click the above link to go there).

I took this silly quiz to find out what religion I really am and - wow - secular humanist! (which is basically atheism but they say adds humanity's ability to improve the human condition). But I could also be a liberal quaker though (83%) - what the hell is that all about maybe I should look them up LOL .

Actually kidding aside - this quiz is recommended by Edger who thinks it is actually quite accurate and may be worth a few minutes of your time to see what it says


Here are my top ten and bottom few results:
1. Secular Humanism (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (96%)
3. Liberal Quakers (83%)
4. Neo-Pagan (72%)
5. Nontheist (72%)
6. Theravada Buddhism (72%)
7. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (69%)
8. New Age (63%)
9. Taoism (55%)
10. Mahayana Buddhism (52%)
20. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (23%)
21. Seventh Day Adventist (19%)
22. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (18%)
23. Eastern Orthodox (16%)
24. Islam (16%)
25. Orthodox Judaism (16%)
26. Roman Catholic (16%)
27. Jehovah's Witness (10%)

No comments: